The Fujifilm X-T4 is the latest in the company’s beloved X Series, and it comes with lots of improvements and new features compared to its predecessor, sure to make lots of photographers and videographers happy. If you have been considering adding it to your kit, be sure to check out this great review so you know what you can expect.
Coming to you from Dustin Abbott, this excellent video review takes a look at the Fujifilm X-T4. The X-T4 has lots of great features, including:
- 26-megapixel backside-illuminated sensor
- 4K video at 60 fps and 1080 at up to 240 fps
- 20 fps continuous burst rate (15 fps with mechanical shutter)
- 3.68-million-dot OLED EVF
- Rear touchscreen with full articulation
- In-body image stabilization offering up to 6.5 stops of compensation
- Dual UHS-II slots
- 12 film simulation modes
Now in its fourth generation, Fuji has really refined the X-T series into a powerful professional tool, and in tandem with its popular control layout, it sure seems like the X-T4 is another winner for the company. Alongside the continual development of the X Series cameras, Fuji has also created a very capable and respected lens lineup, making for a powerful and portable system. Check out the video above for Abbott’s full thoughts.