- 32mp APS-C sensor with DPAF II
- Slightly renewed DIGIC LSI
- Cheap EVF, 2.36Mdots
- Dual SD Cards, speed limits are same as 4 years old cameras
- 12fps serial shooting, without AF active
- 4K from 24p to 60p, using all APS-C sensor sampling
- 1080p up to 120p (overheating at 120fps)
- CLog mode for marketing purposes
- $1599 price
- Canon plans to destroy the whole M lineup and all lenses as soon as 2021, but the camera had been developed for a long time and they plan to sell it first.
The previous set of rumored Canon EOS M7 camera specifications can be found here.
The post Canon EOS M7 camera rumored specifications + Canon plans to kill the EOS M line in 2021? appeared first on Photo Rumors.